Rules & Guidelines For Effective Training With Us
In a perfect world we would not need rules, sadly we have yet to achieve this end, so here our are Gym & Session rules for training with us.
- Leave your ego at the door!
- Be early. If you’re not early, you’re late. Give yourself enough time to sign in, change, and work on your specific mobility needs before class starts. Most likely that means showing up at least 10 minutes prior to class.
- Stay late to cheer, clap and encourage others. Anything less might mean cheating yourself of the experience and taking from others the gift of your presence and support
- Cheating – Don’t do it. No one cares what your score was. Everyone cares if you cheated. Be honest with everyone else, and be honest with yourself. Be sure you are doing the full range of motion and if you are uncertain what that is then just ask a coach. If someone calls you out for doing something wrong, listen to them. The person standing around watching you work out has a much better perspective on what you’re doing than you do. They’re breathing gently and probably experiencing a restful glow and a sub-60 heart rate. You’re halfway through Fran. You’re biased, trust us.
- Keep the gym clean! If you bleed, sweat and/or cry on something, wipe it down.
- Chalk is a privilege! Do not abuse the privilege by getting crazy with chalk.
- Do no drop unloaded barbells!
- Do not drop the kettlebells!
- If you take something out, put it back when you’re done. If you move something, put it back.
- Be nice, introduce yourself to new members. Support and cheer for fellow athletes.
- Let the coach COACH
- There will be sweating, profanity, yelling, grunting, bleeding, occasional flatulence and just getting dirty. Get used to it.
Posted in Training Tips on .